Send an e-mail to Tom@eastcoastroadster.com stating:
1) What exactly you want to order: SU or Solex, package or individual components, and any upgrades you want.
2) What you currently will be installing the Distributor into - year and model, 1500,1600, 2000 and the carb package. Please note any modifications from stock that might effect the distributor.
3) IMPORTANT - I need a ship to address, where will this be going when it's ready to ship!?
4) How do you wish to handle the core charge? Two choices, either send it in advance to avoid the core charge, or pay the core charge at time of shipment, and receive a refund once a useable core is received.
IF I AM SHORT CORES, SENDING IN AFTER ORDER MAY NOT BE AN OPTION OR MAY DELAY YOUR BUILD.
I will advise when I respond if there are any issues. If you wish to send the core in advance, please let me know in your e-mail and I will provide shipping instructions.
5) Let me know of any timing requirements - I don't make any promises, but will try to accommodate expedite requests where possible. Expedited shipping (Overnight, 2 Day, Etc.,) will be charged accordingly.
Once the order is received, I'll respond with any questions and an estimated timeframe for shipping.
I build to order and do NOT have these "in stock" ready to ship. I try to ship all orders received during the week on the following Monday if at all possible. Note, this is not my day job and I do my best to fit this in between life and Roadster fun!
As stated above, I build to order and send a PayPal invoice when ready to ship. You do NOT need to have a PayPal account and can pay via credit card. DO NOT SEND ME ANY CREDIT CARD INFO - I let PayPal do all of the processing so I will not be responsible for any data breaches! This is to protect you and me!
I use USPS Priority mail. This has worked out very well for me and my customers, and I do insure every package. I currently charge a flat rate regardless of destination in the USA.
I have shipped outside the USA, though it is a royal PITA, even shipping to Canada is expensive. If you can arrange pick-up in the USA everyone, including me will be happier!